when you finalLY BEAT THAT ONE BOSS yOU ABSOLUTELY HATE
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
In case the source doesn’t have it although I haven’t checked:
Ted The Caver angelfire website cataloging what they found in the cave.
my favourite part of shakespeare plays is the person at the end that is like “see how these people fucked everything up. don’t do this. look at this fuckery. look at it. fuck this. fuck everything.”
Has anyone even kept a sim alive without cheats ever
anime otps: Touya Kinomoto x Yukio Tsukishiro
"I don’t want you to disappear, Yuki.. It doesn’t matter who you are, I just want you to be always at my side, giving me that happy smile… That’s enough for me." - Touya
"You realize this because you have someone you like the most as well, Yukito-san? Is it my brother?" "…Yes." - Yukito
The Soul Pair of CLAMP’s works’ universes.